# Get Started
Floweye is a platform which enables you to develop process oriented applications and optimise workflow. Floweye comes with a configuration language interpreter and coding tools to help you set up ‘process templates’. These process templates consist of process steps/tasks which guide and control the workflow.
Take a look at video.
- Process template - Process templates, what defines them and how to create them.
- Callbacks - predefined events - Callbacks, how to use them and which are available.
- Events - event system - Events, which could occur and how to hook to them.
- LPL - Lotus Programming Language - LPL, how to write conditions and which functions could be used.
- Panelus - system of panels displaying - Panels, how to use them and which are available.
- Lattenize - templates rendering - How to render special templates and which variables are available.